In this episode, host Dorothy Illson introduces the Do Well & Do Good podcast, a show designed to tell the inspiring stories of individuals who have not only achieved professional and financial success, but who have chosen to leverage that success to increase their positive impact on the world. In this episode, Dorothy discusses her personal journey in pursuing wealth as well as her desire to work for the greater good of other people. If you want financial freedom and also want to make a difference in the world, this is the show for you.
- Guests will share their stories of how they achieved financial success and how they are making a difference.
- Wealth is the greatest multiplier in your ability to maximize your positive impact on the world and to experience a truly fulfilled life.
- Many people have warped beliefs that if you are driven by money you aren’t a good person.
- Humans have a fundamental need for contribution. We all want to help others and make an impact.
- Dorothy started her first business at age 6, Dorothy’s Dog Walking Service.
- She discovered personal development in college, and it led her to give up her planned career as an accountant and work for a startup instead.
- Dorothy started a business in 2017 and achieved new levels of financial success, but wanted greater purpose and meaning in her work.
- This drive to find greater meaning and to make a difference is what inspired the creation of the Do Well & Do Good podcast.
- In the Do Well & Do Good free Facebook community, Dorothy will share tips, ideas, resources and more on how to increase your income & impact.
- Do Well & Do Good Facebook Community – http://dowellanddogood.co/facebook