In her second solo episode, Dorothy discusses a few tried and true methods for managing and making the most of your time so your work schedule isn’t too crowded or lopsided. While maybe not the most glamorous subject, solid time management keeps you on track and ensures you have the pacing and breathing room needed to make your work and ideas the best they can possibly be.
- Making appointments with yourself so no part of your day is left up to chance.
- The danger of breaking the promises you’ve made to yourself.
- The trick behind budgeting twice the time you need for each task.
- Using your evenings to set yourself up for success every morning.
- Why scheduling when you take a break is just as important as scheduling when you work.
- Prioritizing planning and avoiding the pitfalls of multitasking.
Dorothy invites you to DM her on Instagram @dorothyillson if you would like to share your own experiences with time management and healthy work habits!